The DorchesterDorchester Collection
The Dorchester’s Asian events experience in partnership with refine events is a collaboration between Executive Chef Mario Perera and Paul Sagoo, Chairman of luxury events agency Reﬁne Events. From concept to plate the pair have ensured every part of the dining experience has been meticulously reﬁned, using the ﬁnest quality ingredients to create an unmatched offering for the Asian community.
Your journey begins with a menu tasting at the Chef’s Table, a private dining room with a unique view into the heart of The Dorchester kitchens. Here you’ll watch in wonder as our chefs transform the ﬁnest South Asian ingredients into exquisite dishes for you to try.
Famed for our attention to detail and innovative ideas, we are entrusted with the world’s greatest events, and pride ourselves on being attentive yet unobtrusive. The Dorchester has the ﬁnest team on hand to support you at every stage and with a mission to create perfection on any scale.
Your event includes:
- Room hire (including music and license until 2am)
- Our expert banqueting service team
(one per ten guests for dining/one per 30 guests for drinks)
- Dorchester cutlery, crockery, chairs, tables & white linen.
- Bespoke setup with optional danceﬂoor or staging
- One complimentary superior king room
- Welcome snacks (crisps, nuts and olives)
- Four to six handcrafted canapés
- Table dips (chutney, raita, pickles) with papadums
- Three-course set dinner menu
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and mineral water
- Bespoke theming packages to suit your event.
- Full staging audio and visual set ups and sound packages with after-party DJ, Professional photographer or videographer.
- All types of entertainment available
*Terms and conditions apply
Our spectacular Art Deco ballroom encapsulates the opulence of Oliver Ford’s original 1930s design, with magniﬁcent crystal chandeliers which reﬂect the play of light across antique mirrors. Venetian drapery and tall pillars made from striking blue stone lend colour and ﬂair to this glamorous space, which has been the setting for some of London’s ﬁnest gatherings. On arrival your guests will enter through a private Park Lane entrance, before being led through the elegant Crush Hall and Gold Room.
At The Dorchester a special event is about more than just a beautiful room or a hand-crafted menu – it’s the feeling that you’ve become a part of our remarkable legacy. Generations have gathered to celebrate in the world’s most beautiful rooms, choosing us for our heartfelt hospitality, seamless service and the beautifully individual event spaces. We’re here to make it an occasion you’ll always remember.
Canapés and live stations
- Pan puri with alphonso mango and ginger vodka
- Dahi vada, pomegranate
- Yellow tandoori wild salmon rice puff, caviar
- Yellow dhokla, spiced palm, black mustard, golden hazelnuts
- Rhug estate venison & black ﬁg shami, date and cardamom chutney
- Black Leg ‘Chicken 65’ lollipop, chilli masala, curry leaf
- Blue lobster lentil vada, green coconut chutney
- Portland diver scallops, almond trufﬂe masala
- Chickpea pani puri, tamarind yoghurt sauce
- Pomegranate and pomelo sev puri, tamarind chutney
For an added element of theatre, our chefs can prepare selected dishes in front of your guests. This
can be selected as a canapé option (supplement charge applies)
Mango pomegranate, passion fruit, tamarind, mala chilli, green chutney, chana, aloo, heirloom tomato
Lobster masala, morel masala, salt marsh keema lamb
Meat and fish
- Goan-style sea bream, butter beans, coconut broth, black mustard, curry leaves
- Yellow tandoori sea bass, Goan-style broth, tapioca crisp
- Smoked tomato masala prawns, white asparagus, pomegranate lassi dressing
- Yellow tandoori chicken, kachumber, masala chilli yoghurt
- Black Leg chicken masala ravioli
- Slow-cooked Rhug Estate venison masala ravioli, almond korma, Swiss chard, cardamom jus, pear chutney, hazelnuts
- Roast diver scallops with mild curry salt, tamarind heritage cauliﬂower, coconut jaggery dressing, chicken ﬂoss
- Portland masala seafood risotto, pakora seafood, blue lobster oil, lemon balm
- Spinach dahi vada, spiced Greek yogurt, honey, mango, pomegranate, masala chili chutney
- Punjabi samosa, burrata, heirloom tomato, masala papdi sav, micro greens
- Artichoke and almond tikka, kachumber, green papaya and mint chutney, watermelon radish, puffed rice
- Vada, chickpea and paneer chaat, spiced tomato broth, roasted cumin Greek yoghurt
- Kashmiri salt marsh lamb chops, onion masala, jeera mash, achari baingan, kurkuri bhindi.
- Punjabi rump of lamb, coriander mash, sweet potato chutney, kheema spring roll, asparagus.
- Salt marsh spiced lamb Wellington, Navaratna vegetable, chettinad jus.
Chicken and duck
- Saffron and cardamom chicken ballotine, coconut tossed asparagus, Bombay aloo, bhindi jaipuri, watercress masala.
- Yellow tandoori corn-fed chicken, spiced potato, green chilli and hot yoghurt masala, pomegranate.
- Dhaba Mughlai lababdar, masala sweet potato croquet, cauliﬂower poriyal.
- Gressingham duck Wellington, salt-baked jeera cauliﬂower, ﬁg and tamarind masala jus.
Fish and seafood
- Pan-fried monkﬁsh masala, cockle and mussel molee, curry leaf oil.
- Yellow tandoori sea bass, dill and grain mustard, red chard poriyal, aloo capsicum.
- Goan-style blue lobster, king prawn, white asparagus, spicy potato, coconut broth.
- Tali hui black pomfret, kesari aloo, Malai curry jus, black mustard.
- Artichoke and paneer Wellington, roasted red pepper Shimla makhani, fried okra.
- Paneer pasanda aloo,beetroot podimas, tenderstem broccoli.
- Kadai paneer stuffed capsicum, young beetroot, asparagus, makhni sauce.
- Indian spiced vegetable ravioli.
The Dorchester Thali
Let us inspire you with a creative selection of delectable traditional dishes with a twist. There’s no limit to what our chefs can prepare, expertly crafting South Asian meat, ﬁsh, chicken and vegetarian dishes to delight and surprise your guests. And when it comes to presentation, The Dorchester Thali, made in Rajasthan India, is adorned in rose gold and makes a beautiful addition to your table. It’s time to let your imagination run wild.*
* Supplement charge applies
- Saffron infused mishti doi roulade, honey yoghurt ice cream.
- Coffee cheesecake, chocolate ice cream.
- Mango compote, vanilla custard, mango ice cream.
- Angoori rasmalai, lime and mango triﬂe, rabri Chantilly.
- Paan panna cotta, rose ice cream.
- Roasted pistachio and white chocolate ganache, gulab jamun, pistachio kulﬁ.
- Pumpkin halwa custard tart, spiced pumpkin ice cream.
- Flaming Indian spiced crème brûlée, apple compote, cinnamon ice cream.
- Ginger biscuit, cinnamon and anise panna cotta, tamarind sorbet